Providing more choices and greater control with SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) offers HANA customers another way to access and harness the power of real-time data without the financial risk. This managed cloud environment through SAP, gives HANA customers more choices and more control over their database of choice.
But the ever increasing SAP HANA options make choosing the right one for your company complicated.
Protiviti stands ready to help you make sense of it all.
Our SAP experts provide objective evaluations based on your needs, resources and budget. We ensure your company maximizes performance and potential while, at the same time, keeps an eye on the budget.
Tap the extensive knowledge and resources of Protiviti’s Data & Analytics team that come from being a an SAP Gold Partner and 7X SAP BusinessObjects Partner of the Year. Call us today and together we’ll find the right HANA solution for your company.
- Fast, low-risk point of entry for in-memory computing
- Flexible agreement with zero infrastructure investment
- Managed services approach includes services to run application management, infrastructure hosting and cloud functions as subscription-based services
- Affordable subscription model that turns capital expense into operating expense
- Expertise to maximize investment value
- Real-time insight and analysis for better business performance
What is HEC?
HEC is a fully managed, secure, private cloud hosting service that runs SAP HANA applications, including: SAP® Business Suite powered by SAP HANA, SAP BusinessObjects and SAP NetWeaver® and Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA. HEC operates on a subscription based pricing model.
For more information about HEC contact an SAP HEC expert at Protiviti. We have the experience, knowledge and know-how to provide you with the best information to help identify and clarify all of your options.